Canon MG3550 driver is a software package in support of Canon MG3550 printer device to connect with a PC. Canon MG3550 driver is available on this blog at zero cost.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 is an elegant sleek and trendy design printer device with wireless link feature. It’s a great decision to scan print and copy files at home or office. It’s possible to print directly from compatible smartphone devices through wireless link to Canon MG3550. The MG3550 additionally support Apple Air and Google Cloud Print features.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 comes with additionaly XL printer cartridges that can delivers more prints with less ink. It offers you a high excellent print up to 4800 dpi resolution. The printing speed of Canon MG3550 is around 9.9 ipm for black and white documents and 5.7 ipm for colored files. It is able to print a beautiful photo in approximately 44 seconds. It’s an perfect option so as to receive fast and high quality print of your valuable documents and images in your home.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Canon MG3550 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MG3550 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG3550 Driver
The following are the steps to install Canon MG3550 driver file to your personal computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon MG3550 driver programs to your laptop computer.
- Install the Canon MG3550 driver file types just after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe computer files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MG3550 driver is finish and user can easily print their papers by utilising this Canon MG3550 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall Canon MG3550 Driver
Listed here are the ways to uninstall Canon MG3550 driver file to your PC Operating System:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Go through the list provided in the windows command box on your display and track down your Canon MG3550 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes up to make sure that you actually want to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MG3550 Driver.
- As soon as the process of uninstallation finish, restart your desktop computer straight away.
Canon MG3550 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|