Canon MG5240 driver is a software to work with Canon MG5240 printer device to connect with a laptop. Canon MG5240 driver is available on this website at absolutely no cost.
Canon PIXMA MG5240 is a high quality All-In-One wireless printing device that has advanced features in order to ease you into printing, scanning, and copying at your house or office.
The PIXMA MG5240 comes with Automatic Double-sided printing feature together with Direct Disc Printing technology. You can navigate through many helpful features on the intuitive interface and a 6 cm display screen. It can generate high-quality and premium prints on every of your company documents for your official needs.
The print speed of Canon MG5240 is fairly fast. It can print up to 11 pictures a minute for black and white files and 9.3 pictures per minute for colorful photos and documents. It can also print complete 10 x 15 cm graphics without edge in approximately around 20 seconds.
Using its own wireless connectivity, You can share your printer’s functionality immediately for each family at your property. Then, all the family members can easily print directly from many compatible devices including iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, along with Android mobile devices. Printing and scanning to and out of memory card may also be done wirelessly on this professional printer. The printer is available with 5-individual printer ink cartridges ensuring that You can easily change the just one colour that runs out of ink without needing to change all of the color cartridges at once.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Canon MG5240 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MG5240 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG5240 Driver
All of the following are the ways to install Canon MG5240 driver program to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon MG5240 driver data files to your computer.
- Install the Canon MG5240 driver programs after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe programs for windows system users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MG5240 driver is finish and user can print their data files by using this Canon MG5240 printer device automatically
How to Uninstall Canon MG5240 Driver
The following are the steps to uninstall Canon MG5240 driver program to your desktop computer OS:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter key.
- Go through the list provided in the windows on your display screen and search for your Canon MG5240 driver file
- Just double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes up to check out that you really need to eliminate your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MG5240 Driver.
- Just after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your notebook computer device right away.
Canon MG5240 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|