Canon MG5240 driver is a software meant for Canon MG5240 printer device to connect with a computer OS. Canon MG5240 driver is provided on the site at zero cost.
Canon PIXMA MG5240 is a high quality All-In-One wireless printing device which has advanced features to be able to facilitate you into printing, scanning, and copying in your house or workplace.
The PIXMA MG5240 includes Automatic Double-sided printing attribute together with Immediate Disc Printing technology. It’s possible to browse through many helpful features on the intuitive interface and a 6 cm screen screen. It can generate high-quality and premium prints on every of your company documents for your official needs.
The print speed of Canon MG5240 is pretty quick. It can print up to 11 pictures a minute for black and white documents and 9.3 images per minute for colorful photos and documents. In addition, it can print full 10 x 15 cm images without border in approximately around 20 seconds.
Using its own wireless connectivity, You can share your printer’s functionality immediately for every family at your house. Then, all the family members can quickly print directly from several compatible devices including iPhone, iPod signature, iPad, along with Android mobile devices. Printing and scanning to and from memory card may also be done wirelessly with this professional printer. The printer can be found with 5-individual printer ink cartridges making sure you may easily change the just one color that runs out of ink without needing to alter all the colour cartridges simultaneously.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Canon MG5240 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MG5240 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG5240 Driver
Listed here are the ways to install Canon MG5240 driver file to your personal computer OS:
- Extract the Canon MG5240 driver data files to your laptop computer.
- Install the Canon MG5240 driver data files subsequently after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MG5240 driver is complete and user can easily print their paperwork by working with this Canon MG5240 printer device instantly
How to Uninstall Canon MG5240 Driver
Below are the simple steps to uninstall Canon MG5240 driver program to your PC Operating System:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Go through the list provided in the windows command box on your display and identify your Canon MG5240 driver file
- Just double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will comes out to check that you really need to eliminate your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MG5240 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your system straight away.
Canon MG5240 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|