Canon MG5250 driver is a software suitable for Canon MG5250 printer device to connect with a computer. Canon MG5250 driver is available on the site for free.
Canon PIXMA MG5250 is a high quality wireless All-In-One (AIO) printing device acceptable for home usage. It has many features such as Auto Double-sided printing as well as Direct Disc print performance.
The PIXMA MG5250 will definitely assist you in completing your work effortlessly by making use of all of its features. The wireless connection can help you in printing directly from some other compatible devices including iPhone, iPad, Tablet, along with Android smart mobile devices. Auto Duplex feature will also support you in saving your environment by diminishing fifty percent of the paper usage in your house or small office.
Canon MG5250 can be obtained with a simple 6.0 cm TFT screen display interface to facilitate you in printing directly from the printer without having to turn in your personal computer or notebook computer.
The Canon PIXMA MG5250 includes 5-individual inks which means that you can replace the sole ink cartridge you need. The printing resolution of the printer may be up to 9600 dpi. The MG5250 printing rate is up to 11 ipm for mono documents and 9.3 ipm for colored files. Additionally, it can create a 10 x 15 cm picture in just 20 seconds.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon MG5250 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MG5250 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG5250 Driver
The following are the methods to install Canon MG5250 driver file to your PC OS:
- Extract the Canon MG5250 driver files to your laptop.
- Install the Canon MG5250 driver programs shortly after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe software for windows system users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MG5250 driver is finish and user can easily print their written documents by working with this Canon MG5250 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall Canon MG5250 Driver
The following are the ways to uninstall Canon MG5250 driver file to your laptop computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list available in the windows on your screen and identify your Canon MG5250 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will comes out to make sure that you really need to erase your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MG5250 Driver.
- As soon as the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your personal computer device straight away.
Canon MG5250 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|