Canon MG5550 driver is a software pertaining to Canon MG5550 printer device to connect with a laptop. Canon MG5550 driver is available on this blog for free.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 is a high quality all-purpose printer which is included with wireless link for the household with copy, scan and print capabilities. The qualities of the MG550 include five Individual Inks, excellent wireless link meant for smart mobile users, instant cloud printing along with XL ink alternatives.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 supplies a superb image prints that could be certainly use to print your photographs on the world wide web, social media websites and additionally cloud storage solutions. In addition, you might also conveniently scan and print through compatible smartphone devices via the Wireless link network or web.
Automatic double-sided attribute is also available with this particular printer device. Canon MG5550 also comes with auto power. Auto power on system will automatically turn on the printer device while start printing document and it will automatically turn off if it isn’t used for a little while. The machine can absolutely help you to converse electricity on family or small office.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon MG5550 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MG5550 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG5550 Driver
All of the following are the steps to install Canon MG5550 driver program to your personal computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon MG5550 driver data files to your home computer.
- Install the Canon MG5550 driver programs immediately after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe file types for windows system users
- Click on the next option and begin with instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MG5550 driver is complete and user can easily print their papers by utilising this Canon MG5550 printer device automatically
How to Uninstall Canon MG5550 Driver
Listed here are the process to uninstall Canon MG5550 driver file to your desktop computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows pane on your screen and look for the Canon MG5550 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will shows up to verify that you truly want to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MG5550 Driver.
- As soon as the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your desktop device straightaway.
Canon MG5550 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|