Canon MG5550 driver is a software package for Canon MG5550 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Canon MG5550 driver is available on these pages at no charge.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 is a high quality all-purpose printer that comes with wireless link for your household with copy, scan and print capabilities. The qualities of the MG550 consist of five Personal Inks, excellent wireless connection intended for smart mobile users, instantaneous cloud printing and also XL ink alternatives.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 supplies an excellent image prints which could be definitely use to print your photos on the internet, social media sites and also cloud storage services. Additionally, you might also conveniently scan and print via compatible smartphone devices through the Wireless connection network or internet.
Automatic double-sided feature is also available with this specific printer device. Canon MG5550 also includes auto power on system. Auto power on system will automatically turn on the printer device whilst start printing document and it will automatically turn off when it is not employed for a short time. The system can absolutely help you to converse electricity on family or small office.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Canon MG5550 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MG5550 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG5550 Driver
Listed here are the methods to install Canon MG5550 driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Extract the Canon MG5550 driver software to your laptop.
- Install the Canon MG5550 driver data files subsequently after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe file types for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MG5550 driver is finish and user can easily print their written documents by working with this Canon MG5550 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall Canon MG5550 Driver
Below are the procedures to uninstall Canon MG5550 driver program to your PC system:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter key.
- Search through the list provided in the windows command box on your computer screen and track down the Canon MG5550 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will comes out to make sure that you really need to clean up your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MG5550 Driver.
- As soon as the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your machine right away.
Canon MG5550 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|