Canon MP160 driver is a program to get Canon MP160 printer device to connect with a laptop. Canon MP160 driver is provided on this page at no cost.
Canon MP160 driver is the essential driver to work with Canon MP160 Printer. You are able to download Canon MP160 driver at the last section of this post. Canon MP160 is a all-purpose printing device that’s surely ready that you scan, copy and print documents and files. Canon MP160 is a contemporary and great-looking printer device.
Canon MP160 will help you raising your work’s productivity and efficiency whether your house or office. Canon Pixma MP160 provides a high color resolution that is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. The copy speed of this printing device is up to 22 pages per minute in black and white and 17 ppm in coloured documents.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon MP160 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP160 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP160 Driver
All of the following are the simple steps to install Canon MP160 driver file to your personal computer system:
- Extract the Canon MP160 driver file types to your laptop.
- Install the Canon MP160 driver file types after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe programs for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and go through the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MP160 driver is finish and user can easily print their papers by utilizing this Canon MP160 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall Canon MP160 Driver
Listed here are the methods to uninstall Canon MP160 driver program to your laptop computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter key.
- Search through the list available in the windows pane on your display screen and locate your Canon MP160 driver file
- Just double click on the driver software to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes out to make sure that you truly want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon MP160 Driver.
- Right after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your home computer device immediately.
Canon MP160 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|