Canon MP490 driver is a software for Canon MP490 printer device to connect with a laptop. Canon MP490 driver is offered on the site for absolutely free.
Canon PIXMA MP490 is a All-In-One printing device that is truly simple to use for printing, scanning, in addition to copying documents and photos. It is the ideal printer for everybody who has a camera device and want to print photos directly from the printer using its memory cards slot.
Canon MP490 comes with a 4.5″ display screen for previewing your photos from the camera device immediately in the printer without needing to turn on the pc.
The printing rate of Canon PIXMA MP490 may be up to 8.4 ipm for black and white files and 4.8 ipm for colored files. It can also supply you with a 10 x 15 cm image without edge in approximately 43 seconds with its typical settings. It will definitely help you in printing your essential files immediately.
The Canon MP490 can be obtained with medium printing resolution that’s around 4800 x 1200 dpi printing resolution. It will provide you a good print quality directly from your home. This particular printing device combines both speed and quality in once streamlined device. However, if you like to find many other brands printer driver like the HP printer driver you can find it on that blog.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Canon MP490 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP490 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP490 Driver
Below are the process to install Canon MP490 driver program to your personal computer system:
- Extract the Canon MP490 driver computer files to your laptop or computer.
- Install the Canon MP490 driver data files subsequently after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe software for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and begin with instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MP490 driver is complete and user can print their documents by utilising this Canon MP490 printer device instantly
How to Uninstall Canon MP490 Driver
Listed here are the ways to uninstall Canon MP490 driver file to your computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter key.
- Search through the list presented in the windows on your display screen and identify the Canon MP490 driver file
- Just double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will comes out to affirm that you really need to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MP490 Driver.
- As soon as the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your PC straightaway.
Canon MP490 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|