Canon MP540 driver is a computer software suitable for Canon MP540 printer device to connect with a computer. Canon MP540 driver is provided on our website at absolutely no cost.
Canon PIXMA MP540 is a sleek All-In-One printing device provides high quality prints and attributes. The printer is very cheap makes it very appropriate for small and home office users.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MP540 is left up to 9600 dpi which can be categorized as a top printing resolution for home users. It also comes with memory card storage slots so as to facilitate you in printing directly from the printer. In addition, it comes with dual paper tray available.
The Canon MP540 is available with 5 individual inks that makes it rather simple to substitute one particular printer ink cartridge without the need to change all of it. The printer can give you a 10 x 15 cm graphics in about 41 seconds. However, if you have to find various other brands printer driver such as Canon printer driver you can find it on their site.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Canon MP540 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP540 Driver
All of the following are the simple steps to install Canon MP540 driver program to your desktop computer OS:
- Extract the Canon MP540 driver files to your personal computer.
- Install the Canon MP540 driver file types immediately after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe file types for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MP540 driver is finish and user can easily print their docs by utilising this Canon MP540 printer device automatically
How to Uninstall Canon MP540 Driver
These are the ways to uninstall Canon MP540 driver program to your personal computer Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter button.
- Search through the list available in the windows on your display screen and identify the Canon MP540 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will shows up to verify that you truly want to erase your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MP540 Driver.
- Immediately after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your PC right away.
Canon MP540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|