Canon MP540 driver is a software package for Canon MP540 printer device to connect with a laptop. Canon MP540 driver is presented on this page for free of charge.
Canon PIXMA MP540 is a sleek All-In-One printing device provides high-quality prints and attributes. The printer is quite affordable makes it very appropriate for home and small office users.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MP540 is left up to 9600 dpi that may be categorized as a high printing resolution for home users. Additionally, it comes with memory card storage slots in order to facilitate you in printing straight from the printer. It also will come with dual paper tray available.
The Canon MP540 can be obtained with 5 person inks that makes it quite simple to replace one specific printer ink cartridge without needing to change all of it. The printer can supply you a 10 x 15 cm images in about 41 seconds. In case you’ll need to find some other brands printer driver like the Canon printer driver you can find it on their website.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Canon MP540 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP540 Driver
All of the following are the ways to install Canon MP540 driver program to your PC OS:
- Extract the Canon MP540 driver data files to your PC.
- Install the Canon MP540 driver data files just after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe software for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and begin with instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MP540 driver is complete and user can print their written documents by utilising this Canon MP540 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall Canon MP540 Driver
All of the following are the process to uninstall Canon MP540 driver program to your laptop or computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter key.
- Search through the list available in the windows on your screen and look for your Canon MP540 driver file
- Just double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will appears to check out that you actually want to get rid off your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MP540 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your laptop computer immediately.
Canon MP540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|