Canon MP540 driver is a program in support of Canon MP540 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Canon MP540 driver is provided on this web site for free of charge.
Canon PIXMA MP540 is a slick All-In-One printing device provides high-quality prints and attributes. The printer is very cheap makes it very appropriate for small and home office users.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MP540 is up to 9600 dpi that may be categorized as a top printing resolution for users. It also will come with memory card storage slots to be able to ease you in printing straight from the printer. Additionally, it comes with dual paper tray available.
The Canon MP540 can be obtained with 5 person inks which makes it rather easy to replace one specific printer ink cartridge without needing to change it all. The printer can provide you a 10 x 15 cm graphics in about 41 seconds. If you’ll need to find several other brands printer driver just like Canon printer driver you can find it on their blog.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Canon MP540 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP540 Driver
Listed here are the process to install Canon MP540 driver program to your PC system:
- Extract the Canon MP540 driver computer files to your desktop computer.
- Install the Canon MP540 driver software immediately after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe file types for windows system users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MP540 driver is complete and user can easily print their docs by utilizing this Canon MP540 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall Canon MP540 Driver
All of the following are the methods to uninstall Canon MP540 driver file to your desktop computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter key.
- Go through the list provided in the windows pane on your display and identify your Canon MP540 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will shows up to check that you really want to get rid off your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MP540 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your laptop or computer straightaway.
Canon MP540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|