Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is a program suitable for Canon PIXMA MX532 printer device to connect with a computer device. Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is readily available on this blog at no cost.
Canon PIXMA MX532 is a wireless high-performance multi-function All-in-One printer device for your home or small workplace usage. This printer comes as a ideal mobile printing solution to print or scan images and files from several type of smartphone or mobile devices very fast. It features PIXMA Printing Option (PPS) technologies to print straight from many popular cloud services such as Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Twitter, and Dropbox.
Canon PIXMA MX532 allows users to print dual-sided documents and reduce paper use around 50 percent. The built-in 30-sheet capacity auto document feeder tray could also facilitate users in copying, faxing, and scanning many documents and files instantly. This printer can deliver maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution for vibrant and vivid color outputs in your own photos.
Canon PIXMA MX532 includes 4-individual printer cartridge technology and will supply borderless 4 x 6 inches images in just about 46 seconds. Maximum print speed of the printer in printing black-and-white documents is up to 9.7 pages per minutes for mono documents and 5.5 pages per minutes for colour files.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Canon PIXMA MX532 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
These are the ways to install Canon PIXMA MX532 driver program to your laptop computer system:
- Extract the Canon PIXMA MX532 driver computer files to your laptop computer.
- Install the Canon PIXMA MX532 driver files immediately after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is complete and user can print their docs by utilizing this Canon PIXMA MX532 printer device speedily
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
Listed here are the simple steps to uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 driver file to your computer Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows on your screen and track down your Canon PIXMA MX532 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will shows up to make sure that you really need to erase your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver.
- Shortly after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your laptop or computer device right away.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|